2.0.8012 - December 8, 2021
- Changed LicenseSpring HardwareID algorithm to prevent licensing errors on newer Windows 10 installations.
- Re-worked prefix detection logic to be more reliable across the board.
- Added new prefix overrides in Conform Engine.
2.0.7977 - November 3, 2021
- Updated logic to detect 'install problems', where libraries do not have the expected folder structure of: STEAM/Omnisphere/Settings Library/Patches/<library>/<categories>/<patch files>
- File copy and comparison logic now ignores .DS_Store files on Mac.
- Added sorting for patch and folder names on Mac version.
- Add new prefix overrides in Conform Engine.
2.0.7972 - October 29, 2021
- First release for Mac version.
- UI has been completely revamped / modernized.
- Added new 'Ignore' feature, so a user can ignore a library (folder). This means that library will not be included in scanning or conform operations.
- Sonic Extensions compatibility updates.
1.0.20 - May 3, 2020
- New Patch Prefix logic:
- Libraries that use prefixes in the patch name for categorization are detected at startup.
- Added new 'Engine Options' menu so user can control how patch prefixes are handled.
- Allow user to set a warning when conforming a library with prefixes.
- Changed behavior of main 'Select Action' dropdown to require one less click.
- Updated tags on bonus library to be in sync with a baseline Omnisphere installation.
- Bugfix for ugly error that occurs when there are no third party libraries in the user's STEAM folder.
- Added support to press 'Esc' on dialogs.
- Updated installer.
- Engine tweaks.
1.0.15 - April 25, 2020
- Initial Release